- Working Distance and IPD
IPD Photo1. HEPLER - Turn the FLASH setting ON.
2. HELPER - Position the camera at BUYER's clinical working distance LEVEL with their eyes.
3. BUYER - Hold a ruler across the eyebrows and look directly at the camera.
4. HELPER - Take the photo, verify to have 1 bright dot inside each pupil.
Example of a good IPD photo:
Working Distance1. BUYER - Stand in a relaxed, ergonomically optimal position.
2. BUYER - Bend arms at approximately 90 degrees - elbows close to your body.
3. BUYER - GALILEAN = Tilt head down looking at the "target", ERGOPRISM = Head in neutral posture looking straight ahead (level).
4. HELPER - Measure the distance from the corner of the BUYER’s eye to the "target".