Cable Replacement Instructions
Below you will find step-by-step instructions, including photos and a downloadable PDF for how to replace your ProLux and uniLUX headlight cables.
1. Ensure your headlight system is powered off.
2. Unplug the cable from the battery.
3. Unplug the cable from the headlight.
4. Move the rubber o-rings off of the switch housing and onto the cable.
5. Slide the cable off of the temple arm.
6. Grab your new cable.
7. Slide the new cable onto the temple arm, ensuring the temple arm goes through the rubber o-rings.
8. Once positioned, carefully pull the o-rings onto the grooves on the switch housing.
9. Plug the cable back into the headlight.
10. Plug the cable back into the battery.
Step-by-step photo slideshow
Downloadable PDF version available here: Cable Replacement Instructions